Some things to note. I tried to film this but I made sure my phone was in airplane mode with the data and location services turned off. Additionally my girlffiends phone and smart watch were out of the house (she was at work 50 miles away). Additionally my ipad battery was drained completely. All the remotes had their batteries romoved. I was careful to hold the device in Y axis and no sensors were covered.
Just want to add some more anecdotal observation. Yesterday two out of the three occupants below left the house. i ran some tests off and on with them being gone and I couldn't get the meter to go yellow at all anywhere in the house with my power on.
Im confused by the LF30 measurement. Its always yellow all over my room except for some tiny areas. Im not sure if I should still be holding the meter in the Y, Z, or X axis (at least I did not see where it said in the manual). This is while holding the meter in the Y axis and X axis fwiw. The measurement ranged from 0.10 uT - 0.22 uT with Max 2.21uT with all the power shut off to the back bedroom.
1. Thanks for the measurements.
2. The led lights on this matter are only for the first impression.
You should look at the numbers running and on the instegram.
In LF30 mode, the less are extra sensitive. If they reach yellow or red it does not necessarily mean the levels are high. Take account of the numbers only, 00.02uT is low, 00.1-00.2 is borderline, everything above 00.2 is not good.
3. IF the RF levels when down when the people living downstairs are not in their apartment, then it was probably their use in smartphones, tablets, WIFI devices and Bluetooth devices that caused the change (higher levels when in the house).
4. In the video I could identify several places in the house where the RF levels were the highest, at around 02:00 (going up to 2.5mW/m2) and around 05:00 (going up to a0.5-1mW/m2).
In both cases, the frequency was around 2434-2437MHz (can be WIFI, Bluetooth devices).
1. Just to have a reference, what are the levels on the windows next to these spots?
2. Do you know what is located on the floor below on these spots?
3. When being next to the smart meters, did the CORNET meter showed 2424MHz, right?
What is the location of the smart meters' room in reference to these hot spots you found at times 02:00 and 05:00? Is it one floor below or 2 floors below?
4. In this measurement, were you absolutely sure the RF is coming from below and not from the windows, walls, chilling?
Conclusions so far:
A. If the levels on the windows, chilling, walls are lower than the one coming from the floor, then most of the RF is coming from below.
B. From what I have seen so far, my suspicion is that the RF levels you were seeing in the last video come from WIFI +Bluetooth equipment below (WIFI routers, smart TV, laptops, tablets, other), and might be also coming from the smart meters.
C. Any additional RF level measured when the people living downstairs are in the house is probably from their smartphone and wireless device.
Try to measure your smartphone (RF meter should be 50 cm from it in RF mode), when surfing the web with it , on LTE/4G or 5G and see how much you get.
Just wanna say a huge thank-you for your responses and continued help!
1. The levels near the closest window would be the giant sliding glass door on our patio and that measures 0.3104 mw/m2 with max 1.451 2428mhz
2. One night I walked out onto a public space and looked back towards their patio and briefly observed their living room from 100 feet. What I could see was a Wall Mounted TV (not sure of brand or smart capability), A Large Computer monitor (could not make out any brand or if they had a desktop computer. I did not want to risk being caught stairing into their house so unfortunately I could not see more. They usually keep all of their window blinds drawn so hard to tell what or where things are. Sorry I cannot offer better info here.
3. I will have to measure again and see.
The smart meters that are touching our outside wall are downstairs from the master bedroom, which is right next to the living room where these measurements were taken.
4. The highest readings come from these spots when I tested and they were not home. Now the whole living room is high RF with some spots being green. However the A/C is on and nearby devices like the TV, roku, xfinity router are turned on but wireless disabled where possible due to girlfriend needing these to be able to work from home. When she is not working Ill see if she lets me turn the power off and if all the neighbors will be home. All this being said if I go out on to the patio it is all green and low even if I place the meter near the A/C room. I tried standing on a ladder and most of the room was green towards the ceiling (we have cathedral ceilings).
So measuring my smart phones rf output (from 50cm away) it really dances around so its extremely difficult for me to give you an exact low measurement but it went from green to a max of 303.3 mW/w2 and 1659mhz when I put the unit in Hold mode.
I used pokemon go app as a test since it seems to actively use the cellular signal (wifi turned off) and gps.
Thanks for the info.
1. The measurement on the windows is also too high for EHS people.
It will be hard to know how much of it is coming from below and how much from the environment.
2. To sum things up, you are living in a house with neighbors that are using wireless devices and smartphone, where there are several smart meters, in your apartment, there are also some wireless devices and, your girlfriend still uses a smartphone and wireless devices, and there some RF coming from the environment.
3. There is also a Low-frequency magnetic field in your flat.
4. According to you, you are becoming EHS.
So my advice is as followed:
1. Find a new place to live, a private house with now neighbors in the same building.
There should be only a single smart meter there and you should ask to opt-out.
The house should be in an environment that is surrounded by trees, and with LOW RF & ELF magnetic fields.
In this house, you should prepare 2 home offices, one for you, one for your girlfriend. Both should be completely wired.
No wireless devices or smartphones should be allowed in the house.
How to find a low EMF house -
https://www.norad4u.com/emf-exposure-reduction/find-low-emf-house/ Initial exposure reduction - https://www.norad4u.com/guides/no-rads-step-by-step-guide-for-emf-initial-exposure-reduction/ Handling EHS - https://www.norad4u.com/ehs/handling-ehs/ Thanks and best regards
Amir Borenstein - "No Radiation For You"
Info site - www.norad4u.com
Store site - www.4EHSByEHS.com
You are not losing you mind, it is the effect of EMF exposure.
Reduce/stop the exposure as soon as possible and you should be able to bounce back.
But from this point on, exposure reduction and not using wireless and smartphone should become your way of life.
All the best
A few things, I had to get rid of a new flat screen tv producing high EMFs, I switched back to a second hand LCD and no problems.
This was a company with a good reputation so was a little shocked though internet advice back then said new LED tvs were giving out a lot of EMFs.
You mention X-Box, never used them, now it could be the device even though connection is by wires or even the TV.
Also consider that though the X-box is connected you might need to manually turn off the wi-fi.
Thanks for your input! Those are good thoughts. I guess no more video games for me. Yet another thing taken away. Its amazing how much all this tech is entrenched in our lives. Even the most mundane job or hobbie seems to have lots of
Rf/emf heavy tech around it.