I'd like to start a thread where people can list their best anti-EMF safety ideas. That seems like a very efficient way to help each other, don't you think so too? Here are my ratings (they're geared towards a heavy user of computers):
1. (*****) Getting a low-EMF laptop: http://www.es-forum.com/Lowest-EMF-Laptop-td4032122.html
2. (****) Using Antennasearch.com to make sure I don't spend prolonged periods of time near cell phone towers: http://antennasearch.com/
3. (****) Getting a wireless Bluetooth keyboard so I can use my computer from a greater distance; a USB keyboard with multiple USB extension cords is another way (https://www.logitech.com/en-us/combos)
4. (***) Getting wearable binoculars so I can see my computer from up to 40 feet away (https://www.amazon.com/wearable-binoculars/s?k=wearable+binoculars)
5. (***) Minimizing usage of cell phones to almost nothing; and when I do use one, I speak using a Bluetooth speaker set 30 feet away from the cell phone, protecting myself from the Bluetooth waves by interposing a metal shield between me and the speaker set.
6. (***) Grounding myself (and anything metal I'm wearing) with electrical wiring, to relieve static and create an anti-EMF "umbrella effect": https://betterearthing.com.au/earthing-and-emf-emr-explained/#:~:text=Secondly%2C%20when%20you%20are%20earthed%20or%20grounded%2C%20the,body.%20Can%20Earthing%20Give%20You%20an%20Electric%20Shock%3F
7. (***) Staying out of buildings as much as possible, including moving out of a rented room to live in a van
8. (***) Wearing (and sleeping in) bio-material protection over my chest and occasionally my head, e.g. bags of candy taped together to form a shield: http://www.es-forum.com/The-eyes-are-the-windows-of-the-EMF-d-quot-td4035876.html#a4035938
9. (**) Wearing an all-metal anti-EMF jacket (look for my how-to post within a week)
Now that I have a low-EMF laptop, I can resume work on my idea for anti-EMF safety posters. Also I will maintain this post #1 of this thread, by relisting all the ideas everyone else mentions. So be sure to subscribe to this thread by clicking the "Options" link above and then click "Subscribe via email."
Want to contribute your best EMF safety ideas? Rate them by replying to this post, in a format similar to this post so that everyone can see your opinion of what worked best for you (e.g. rate ideas from one to five stars.) Your lis can rate ideas new to this thread, or you can just provide ratings for ideas you've read here, or you can do both. Where appropriate, consider providing helpful links as I've done above.
I find biomass works well as a protective material. I've found it works better than bags filled with clay, and is lighter too. Works against all forms of EMF in my experience. What you want to do is use cheap candy for biomass because it preserves well and costs little. Water alone might also work, but there's a spill risk there, unless you're talking about a waterbed. Anyway to construct protection, you first individually wrap each Twizzler bag with packing tape you can get cheap at a dollar store, then tile them on a 3-foot-wide roll of carpet backing film, and wrap it all together. I sleep inside that and wake up feeling refreshed. I also wrap myself whenever using a computer.
(**) For protecting your thyroid glands which are very thinly protected by skin, try rolling up a leather jacket and wrapping it around your neck -- works quite well (there are also scarves being sold out there, if you don't mind metal-interwoven fabrics.) Others on this forum have reported that wearing a normal leather jacket works well against 5g because 5g doesn't penetrate even thin layers of biomass.
I've found that water has a protective effect against EMF, but it works differently. I wrapped water bottles around my throat, to compare the of that versus the effects of wrapping it in a thick leather jacket. At first, the water bottles had a higher relieving effect than the leather. But over 5-10 minutes, I definitely found the leather jacket more effective. Then I tried wrapping Twizzlers around my throat: That method had about the same effects as the leather jacket.
The throat is home to the thyroid gland, situated on top of the Adam's apple just beneath the skin. It's more vulnerable compared to our other glands and organs. But EMF has the power to reach several inches beneath the skin to do its damage.
One more biomass thought: I can't think of any shielding that's more effective than being next to another human body. You're really protecting each other! It's much better than bags of candy because of the difference in the thickness of protection. But I'd still recommend doing both, because of the 360-degree protection you get from candy biomass. I also like that it's putting sugar to good use... a lot of people regard sugar as a type of slow poison.
In reply to this post by davidrsnell
Energy is moving information. Our entire beings exist as energy and our physical bodies depend entirely on metaphysical energies that do not recognize phyiscal barriers that are the precept for "shielding."
It is the bad information that is causing dissonance in our bodies and minds, not the power level, so the only real safe EMF is natural energy from the earth and sun and other cosmic bodies and natural products.
Free forum by Nabble|
Edit this page|