1. Myelin Sheath degeneration leading to exposed nerves acting like an antenna for EMF's.
2. Heavy metals mercury, silver, iron(iron overload) and other metals in sensitive organs vibrating to EMF frequencies or absorbing electrical energy causing cell damage and inflammation
3. Systemic Bacteria/Mold/Candida in blood system releasing toxins from EMF exposure causing symtpoms.
4. Almost forgot about Voltage Gated Calcium Channels, Emf's open these cellular gates causing to much calcium in leading to cell death and inflammation.
In my case I am leaning towards the bacteria/mold/candida theory.
Reason why I feel this way
- My sensitivity fluctuates on how healthy I feel. When I work out and get stronger and reduced carbs in my diet, I became less sensitive. But could also be that regular rigorous exercise help developed my myelin sheath back? Or cleared more bacteria that degerates the myelin sheath? Another clue is that my hepB viral load has reduces 20 fold to almost undetectable levels, and my sensitivity has gotten better. Another possible avenue to explore compare and contrast for people with hep B and ES.
- I have had gut issues all my life. Poor digestion, constipation, leading to bacteria overgrowth and leaky gut.
- I took oregano flakes three meals in one day and that night had massive inflammation in my veins in my extremities, feet,hands, lower leg, and arms. Which indicated to me massive die off symptoms. And strangely enough, the last couple of days since this happened, I haven't noticed less sensitivity. Could be cause I've just kill off some with the oregano flakes?
Something for those to try and report back so we can gather more data.
- Exercise, cardio and weightlifting, and saunas to see if it helps
- Do antifungal antibacterial diets - See if you react to oregano flakes, start SLOW not like me with 3 meals... try 1 meal a day. and up from there until you feel some die off... if you don't, then maybe you don't have a systemic bacterial or mold issue.
Another thing is that I have constipation... and being able to go regularly for the past month has made a tremendous difference on my chemical sensitivities as well. Now when i get a whiff of exhaust it doesnt inflame my chest and cause me pain and anquish. Its now just a smell but there is some discomfort when I get too strong of a whiff from nasty trucks and classic cars.
Hope this helps someone and please come report back if you have any data to share.