One likely verified theory out of three plausible theories for ES. Okay maybe four.
1. Myelin Sheath degeneration leading to exposed nerves acting like an antenna for EMF's.
2. Heavy metals mercury, silver, iron(iron overload) and other metals in sensitive organs vibrating to EMF frequencies or absorbing electrical energy causing cell damage and inflammation
3. Systemic Bacteria/Mold/Candida in blood system releasing toxins from EMF exposure causing symtpoms.
4. Almost forgot about Voltage Gated Calcium Channels, Emf's open these cellular gates causing to much calcium in leading to cell death and inflammation.
In my case I am leaning towards the bacteria/mold/candida theory.
Reason why I feel this way
- My sensitivity fluctuates on how healthy I feel. When I work out and get stronger and reduced carbs in my diet, I became less sensitive. But could also be that regular rigorous exercise help developed my myelin sheath back? Or cleared more bacteria that degerates the myelin sheath? Another clue is that my hepB viral load has reduces 20 fold to almost undetectable levels, and my sensitivity has gotten better. Another possible avenue to explore compare and contrast for people with hep B and ES.
- I have had gut issues all my life. Poor digestion, constipation, leading to bacteria overgrowth and leaky gut.
- I took oregano flakes three meals in one day and that night had massive inflammation in my veins in my extremities, feet,hands, lower leg, and arms. Which indicated to me massive die off symptoms. And strangely enough, the last couple of days since this happened, I haven't noticed less sensitivity. Could be cause I've just kill off some with the oregano flakes?
Something for those to try and report back so we can gather more data.
- Exercise, cardio and weightlifting, and saunas to see if it helps
- Do antifungal antibacterial diets - See if you react to oregano flakes, start SLOW not like me with 3 meals... try 1 meal a day. and up from there until you feel some die off... if you don't, then maybe you don't have a systemic bacterial or mold issue.
Another thing is that I have constipation... and being able to go regularly for the past month has made a tremendous difference on my chemical sensitivities as well. Now when i get a whiff of exhaust it doesnt inflame my chest and cause me pain and anquish. Its now just a smell but there is some discomfort when I get too strong of a whiff from nasty trucks and classic cars.
Hope this helps someone and please come report back if you have any data to share.
Re: One likely verified theory out of three plausible theories for ES. Okay maybe four.
at the beginning of covid i was having a HORRIBLE time with constipation, as was a few other people in my circle. now i am going regularly. once i had to immediately give myself an enema because i woke up one night feeling as if I'd gone into some sort of shock. my body was trembling, heart was RACING, and i felt as if I was just gonna flat out die. Ran quick to get enema bag to clear myself out. Around this time last year I was in HORRIBLE shape. I still try to figure out just what is going on, especially with "covid"...Luckily I feel a bit better...I can breath well, I'm working out...but I still limit my exposure to cell phones/wifi, etc.
Another theory that has gained momentum is that EMF inflames the Chinese Meridians (like an electrical wire that controls energy pathways in the body), these are actual points (which correspond exactly to the fibromyalgia trigger points recognized by the AMA, which officially doesn't recognize the Meridian system, but employs experts in Acupuncture on its advisor staff-hmmm). These points can actually be measured with a voltage tester and have actual electrical potentials. According to the Meridian Theory these points are the first place the EMF hits, and then it surges through the rest of the body; massage these points, and ground them out, and the inflammation goes away much sooner than it otherwise would. Laying on the ground really helps for this reason.