Hi, has anyone had experience with titanium tooth implants? I need partial dentures because I've lost all my back molars on the bottom jaw (at risk for losing more), and the dentist says they will work better if I get two implants, one on each side, for the dentures to hook to. I know titanium is supposed to be safe and nontoxic for the human body, unlike the nickel and mercury fillings I got removed, but I am worried it may be electrically conductive to wifi in the air. (I am extremely sensitive and only go into town when I absolutely have to, for example when my teeth are rotten). Does anyone know about this?
As a side note, getting the mercury fillings out did not make me any less sensitive, however, they did immediately change the pain pattern of how wifi hits me, and I have noticed fewer headaches since they are gone. I would recommend to anyone to remove them, however, the composites they were replaced with don't seem to have held up so well since those were the teeth that rotted. However, that may be partly my fault for putting off going to the dentist until it was an emergency (because going to the dentist is real fun with extreme electrosensitivity.). Not really looking forward to having dentures at 38, any tooth advice would be helpful.
I'm using fermented cod liver oil, diatomaceous earth, raw goat milk, lots of greens, and have avoided flouride for years, which is a toxic nerve poison that probably is of no benefit to teeth. I also do oil pulling (swish coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes).
When toothaches hit (the screaming kind when your teeth rot and die and it's almost as bad as being wified at the dentist), I chew on a common weed called prickly lettuce (you can probably find it in your garden), which has pain relieving properties as effective as drugs. It also is a sedative, and good for muscle and nerve pain, and i use it as a tea with lions mane mushroom when I get back from town trips.
Thanks for all your advice. do you know if the dentures themselves have metal or if they cause any sensitivity problems that I need to be aware of?
I am suspecting that electrosensitivity is actually a contributing factor in my tooth decay. Constant electroshocking disturbs the electrolyte balance of the blood, so it makes sense that the blood would steal minerals from the teeth to rebalance itself.